Friday, January 14, 2005

ANGER

I'm just so sick of this crap. I don't have no personality disorder... I just have an overactive mind. Yes, that's it. And I'm TIRED of always having to look deeper into the "whys" and "hows" of things happening. FUCK IT. I just want to roll with it. And if I can't do it in my sane mind, I'll do it in some altered state of mind... whatever that may be.

Don't you get tired of being psychoanalyzed?
Don't you get tired of living this way?
Aren't you just tired of living?

It's just a pain.
I'M SO ANGRY!
AT WHAT???
FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF, ASSES OF THE WORLD!

1 Comments:

Blogger AERo said...

That's tough stuff. Sorry you're feeling frustrated. But life is in imperfect place. You have to exercise balance and patience, both of which are tougher for you to get your hands around. Just take it one day at a time.

Oh, I am. I am.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home